Brie cheese is a unique and extraordinary cheese with a soft luxurious texture that pairs well with many fruits but especially well with the sweet and sourness of fresh raspberries. The addition of caramelized Vidalia onions brings a savory side overtone to this flatbread pizza.
- 1 Flatbread Pizza Dough
- 100g Brie Cheese, diced
- 100g Raspberries, fresh
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, caramelized (w/butter)
- Digital food scale
- Dough docker
- Pizza stone
- Wood pizza peel
- Chef’s knife
- Parchment Paper
- Large cutting board
- Large Cutting Board
- Make flatbread pizza dough according to instructions
- Caramelize onions to preheat oven and pizza stone to 500°F (260°C)
- Form dough on parchment paper to approximately 7×12″ and dock
- Evenly add diced brie cheese, caramelized onions and to formed pizza crust
- Bake pizza on stone for 5-7 minutes or until light browning of the crust edge.
- Remove and cut with chef knife on large cutting board.
Directions In Photos